SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD
Which SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Product Is Right for Your Business?
Powerful, easy-to-use SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD solutions enable companies to speed up product development, reduce manufacturing costs, and improve product quality and reliability across a wide range of industries and applications. Intuitive product development tools allow you to create, validate, communicate, and manage your product designs and rapidly bring your products to market.
Get up to speed quickly and benefit from this powerful 3D design and manufacturing solution. SOLIDWORKS CAD Standard includes the following functionality:
- Part and Assembly Modeling.
- 2D Drawing Functionality.
- Collaboration Functionality.
- SimulationXpress; design analysis.
- Design for Manufacturing; DFM.
- Computer-Aided Manufacturing; CAM.
- SOLIDWORKS Standard is an industry-leading tool for sheet metal, weldments, surfacing, and mold making.
SOLIDWORKS CAD Professional
SOLIDWORKS CAD Professional builds on the capabilities of SOLIDWORKS CAD Standard. It includes the following added functionalities:
- ECAD/MCAD Collaboration.
- Automated Cost Estimation.
- File Management; PDM Standard.
- eDrawings Professional.
- Design & Drawing Checking.
- Components & Parts Library.
- Photo-realistic Rendering: Visualize.
SOLIDWORKS CAD Premium
SOLIDWORKS CAD Premium builds on SOLIDWORKS CAD Professional by adding the following functionalities:
- Structural & Motion Analysis; Simulation.
- Advanced Surface Flattening.
- Reverse Engineering.
- Electrical Cable & Wire Harness Routing.
- Pipe Routing.
Take a Look at What SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Can Do for Your Business
Intuitive product development tools give you the capabilities to create, validate, communicate, and manage your product designs and rapidly bring your products to market.